1. Ingredients of Harinol
- Fah Fah . Powder
Increased hair growth stimulates the hair follicles to strengthen hair especially those with thinning hair problems, hereditary baldness.
- Alfalfa Extract
Rich in nutrients to help nourish hair. Reduce hair loss and make gray hair turn black.
- Zinc amino acid Chelat
Zinc plays an important role in the growth and repair of hair tissue. In addition, zinc also helps the oil glands around the hair follicles to work more efficiently.
- Horsetail Pine Extract
Rich in antioxidants. As a source of silica (Sillica) and calcium to stimulate the germination of clear chains, hair and nails.
- Vitamin B3
Stimulates the creation of tissues of the scalp. Make new hair grow healthy and prevent gray hair.
- Answer these questions…
+ Do you want to stop hair loss?
+ Is your scalp too dry or oily?
+ Thin, damaged and easily broken hair?
+ Do you want to have thick and bouncy hair?
+ You don’t want to use a wig to cover your baldness, do you?
- If you answered “yes”, you need Harinol to put an end to these problems. If you are one of the millions of people who suffer from hair loss or thinning hair, Harinol is the answer to help you regain your confidence! Ends today!
2. Reviews of hair care experts
- Harinol is a true hair care supplement. With concentrated natural extracts contained in each time, those who have problems with hair loss, baldness can say goodbye to worries and regain their confidence.
- Out of which up to 5000 clients give the 100% guaranteed results they have. So you can be confident that You can also get the same results as them. I personally recommend this product to people who have had hair loss problems that have resulted in word of mouth and repeated purchases.Ms. Pattama Thongmeechai, hair care expert
3. Instructions on how to properly incubate healthy hair
- The recipe for hair care at home with hair oils, natural hair masks or ready-made incubators is something that almost all women know, but for the best results. Do not forget to note the following steps:
1/ Preparation before brewing
Before incubating your hair, you need to accurately determine the condition of your hair as well as whether your scalp is oily, dry or sensitive to choose a hair cream or make your own natural hair mask. The performance will be better.
2/ Wash your hair
Many women often think that they do not need to wash their hair before incubating their hair, but should incubate their hair and wash it once, but this is a very wrong thought. A dirty hair will not be able to absorb all the nutrients in the cream, even causing the opposite effect after incubation such as: the hair becomes sticky, greasy, more oily.
Therefore, wash your hair thoroughly with your usual shampoo, wipe off the water with a soft cotton towel, and then proceed to apply the incubation cream.
3/ Apply incubation cream
When applying cream, you can divide your hair into parts, in each part you proceed to apply a sufficient amount from root to tip, pay attention to carefully apply the ends of the hair because this is the place where less nutrients are received and easy to use. most damaged. If your scalp is oily, sensitive, you should avoid applying the product directly to the scalp..
4/ Incubate your hair
After applying hair cream, wrap your entire hair with a clean and warm cotton towel or wear a dedicated hair mask. This will help open the hair cuticle and allow the nutrients to penetrate more easily.
Incubation time is usually 10-30 minutes, depending on the type of product and the health of the hair. Therefore, you should learn carefully how to use hair cream before using it to avoid incubating your hair for too long, which will make your hair greasy, sticky, and even cause hair loss.
5/ Rinse hair thoroughly with cool water and pat dry
After the incubation period, you just need to rinse your hair thoroughly with cool water without using additional shampoo. Finally, simply blot your hair with a clean towel and let it dry naturally.
clean up after toilet
4. Top ways to make natural silky hair cream at home
- How to incubate hair with coconut oil
Coconut oil is known for its high content of vitamin E and antioxidants that are able to provide moisture to the hair, help restore damaged hair, and regain elasticity. Don’t forget to check out more articles on how to take care of your hair with coconut oil! Not only that, coconut oil also helps stimulate hair growth faster. Therefore, you can make your own hair mask at home with coconut oil with the instructions below:
+ Ingredients: 1-2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
+ How to do it:
– Warm coconut oil
– After shampooing, use a cotton towel to gently wipe the hair to reduce water and only slightly damp
– Apply coconut oil evenly on hair, combined with gentle massage of oily skin
– You wrap your hair, use a cap or a towel to wrap your hair and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
– Wash your hair thoroughly with cold water.
- How to make hair smooth with butter
With nutrients such as vitamins A, B6, C, K, fatty acids … incubating hair with butter will help tangled, dry hair become smoother and more shiny.
+ Raw materials:
– 1 ripe avocado
– 1 teaspoon of raw honey
– 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
+ How to do it:
– Peeled avocado, puree, mix well with honey and lemon juice into a paste
– After washing your hair as usual, apply the mixture to your hair
– Incubate your hair for 30 minutes
– Rinse your hair with warm water.
– Natural avocado hair mask in addition to the combination with honey and lemon juice above, you can also combine butter with unsweetened fresh milk or unsweetened yogurt to make your favorite hair mask. .
- Recipe for incubating hair with aloe vera
In addition to beautifying the skin, aloe vera also has the effect of smoothing hair thanks to its rich content of vitamins, amino acids, enzymes and minerals and helps hair growth, antibacterial for oily scalp contains vitamins B, acids salicylic… The article on how to use aloe vera to nourish your hair will give you a lot of good information.
+ Ingredients: 1 fresh aloe vera leaf
+ How to do it:
– Aloe vera peels off the green skin, takes only the white flesh inside, washes it with water and then purees it. During the grinding process, you can add a little water to make it not too thick
– After shampooing, dry hair, apply the mixture evenly on the hair shaft, combine gently massage for about 5 minutes.
– Wrap your hair for about 20 minutes
– Rinse your hair with water
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store